If you are presently seeking for a chance to develop new skills, meet new friends, create valuable work experience, and have a lot of fun, we are ready to welcome you into the Whitebone Experience Management HR Internship program.
And guess what? The best candidates will receive a job offer at the end of the program!
Human resource management (HRM) is the practice of recruiting, hiring, deploying, and managing an organization’s employees. The more practical knowledge you have in the field of Human Resources and Employee Experience Management, the better professional you become.
What you will learn and master during the internship:
· Managing internal databases with employee information (e.g. position, personal info, onboarding details)
· Participation in recruitment processes (screening resumes and application forms, shortlisting, and interview scheduling)
· Participation in Employee onboarding planning processes
· Understanding and participation in Employee Journey Mapping
· Participation in HR Event Management processes
Who can apply
· Bachelors, Masters or final year students of Psychology, Sociology, Management, Marketing or related field
What skills you should have
· Proficiency in Armenian, English, and Russian languages
· HRM training certification will be a plus
· Computer skills and basic knowledge of MS Office
· Technical, analytical and problem-solving strong skills
· Attention to details
· Good teamwork and communication skills
· Customer-centric mindset
· Eager to learn new things
Internship conditions: non-paid
Program duration: 3 months
In the event of terminating the program before the specified deadline (3 months), the internship will not be considered completed.
Internship type: full-time or part-time
Application deadline: March 8